I LOVE being a family photographer in Mckinney, Texas! There is so much variety! Including this spectacular farm! Luscombe Farms is the most beautiful backdrop! Thank you, Leslie, for sharing it with us!
Are you feeling STUCK and uninspired with your indoor photography?
Are you craving to tell your story through deep and emotive photography, but just don't feel equipped?
"I don't have a white, blogger house" ... "I don't have THIS lens" ... "I don't have the editing skills" ... "My house is TOO DARK!"
If these excuses sound familiar, The Dark Digs Project is for you!!
In this course, I will discuss:
- Fully embracing where you are!
- How to find and manipulate the light in your home.. in EVERY home
- How to create meaningful moments in that light
- Detailed videos of how I shoot and edit in-home images of my DARK digs
- Pull backs and descriptions of each shot and how I created them.
- A camera and lens comparison section where I will recreate Identical indoor, lowlight shots using a variety of lenses and camera combinations ranging from entry level to pro, showing that you can create beautiful images no matter where you are and what you have to shoot with! I will discuss the advantages and limitations of each combination and will help you find your gear's possibilities and know what upgrades will give you the most bang for your buck.
- My practices for making my work consistent and so much more!
This course will be available in 2018! So sign up here to stay up to date on prices and availablity!
Oh! And if there's something you'd like to see, drop me a line!
With all these business changes, I've slowed down a lot to allow myself time to make all those changes! In the mean time, I've been shooting product shots for one of my favorite companies! I LOVE Henry & Brothers. Their owner is just so sweet, so it's been a fun project to create with her. Here are a few shots from my product shoots so far.
After YEARS of talking about it, I finally got to photograph my cousin in Spokane! LOVE her and love her gorgeous family! This was a very easy session! They all came polished and ready to go! I LOVED every shot!
Whenever I go home to Spokane, I'm ALWAYS honored to photograph my favorite families! These guys are SO hilarious! Mary's oldest son calls her "Rusty"... because she's "old." hahaha . I'm not kidding, this is so funny to me. And her youngest son LOVED the camera and decided that thumbs up would be his signature move. Each picture came with an "Ok, now let's do one without the thumbs!" Seroiously... they are awesome! And how gorgeous is Spokane this time of year?
When Jordan chose me to be the photographer for their family and 6 months pics in a beautiful McKinney park, I jumped at it!!!! I LOVE this family! Jordan and I used to teach together way back when and I've watched her children grow! I love being apart of these memories! And keeping with our theme, today was overcast! Every single session we've ever shot has been overcast!
And so glad sweet Teddy has made it to nearly every shoot! This is 2014 and 2017!
I LOVED this photo session in this gorgeous McKinney location! I'm so glad they chose me as their children's photographer! When this mama called me up and said "I trust your vision" I immediately started freaking out. I could've shot them all day!!
I've been so lucky that this McKinney family has chosen me for their family photographer for the last several seasons! Can I JUST say, this family KNOWS how to coordinate outfits! They look like a walking clothing ad! And! They are as kind as they are lovely!
I met E's family last fall when they booked me for a Family Session, but this session was all about E! This gorgeous, springy greenbelt in my McKinney neighborhood was perfect for E's one year session! Happy birthday, sweet E!This sweet little man has NO trouble keeping up with his brother and LOVES cars and being outside.